Eastern Canada High School, will strive for excellence in education, promote lifelong learning, ensure an atmosphere in which students can reach their
full potential, be sensitive to multi-cultural settings, and be adaptable and responsible citizens in a changing world.
2. Eastern Canada High School, students can enroll:
· As full time students day school
· Evening classes to earn extra credits to catch up on, or
· Earn credits you high school does not offer when need it most. You can earn these credits alongside your regular semester credits
· We provide safe, healthy supervised environment
· We challenge our students to a higher academic standard and rigorous work ethic to meet more criteria to keep up their point averages
· Teachers with advanced degrees in their subjects
· Student teacher ratio of less than 10 students per teacher gives students greater access to teachers
· We instill in our students the expectation of attending university and are goal oriented. As a result our students have high rate of
acceptance to universities and colleges. Our Students have success in their programs at the universities and colleges.